- Registered on: 2009-05-08
- Last connection: 2012-11-15
Reported issues: 7
- 18:53 Redmine Feature #6374: File raw view mode
- thanks, I need to update my redmine :-)
- 01:04 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- why is --cwd needed at all since you don't work with working copies at all
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #7452 (Closed): German Translation: please do not translate word by word
- Some words should stay like the original (English)
like Branch (not "Zweig") or Tag (not "Markierung")
- 01:32 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- Yuya Nishihara wrote:
> Marcel Gmür wrote:
> > A little proposal for the Mercurial overhaul MQ: instead using guard...
- 01:25 Redmine Feature #7345: if a group is added, also the group should be announced on the project overview, i...
- sorry for the typos, can't fix those anymore... ;'-(
- 01:24 Redmine Feature #7345 (New): if a group is added, also the group should be announced on the project overv...
- currently groups are just a Admin Helper to bulkadd users to differnt roles, I would like to "hide" the real groupmem...
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #7327: Adding a picture/swf viewing in tasks
- hmm, that would need a special clause to allow editing last note for some time
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #7327: Adding a picture/swf viewing in tasks
- simply edit your ticket again and include the now uploaded attachment with @!path-to-image!@
- 16:50 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- A little proposal for the Mercurial overhaul MQ: instead using guard for the branch 1.1-stable, I would use also bran...
- 16:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redmine mercurial mirror on bitbucket
- branch 1.0-stable stripped from https://bitbucket.org/redmine/redmine
Also available in: Atom