- Login: dan.munn
- Registered on: 2012-05-17
- Last connection: 2012-07-19
- 13:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: installing DMSF plug-in on Windows (Redmine 2.0.3, danmunn / redmine_dmsf 1.4.4p1)
Although aware that you've submitted this as a bug now (and it's been fixed) bugs for the 2.0 branch of dmsf...
- 13:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to set DMSF notifications "from"
The from declaration can be found in: redmine_dmsf/app/models/dmsf_mailer.rb
If you look at line 53,...
- 16:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: It is possible install plugin libsvn in Redmine 2.0.3?
- With redmine 2.0 it uses bundler to resolve dependencies, you'll need to identify the gem requirements of the plugin ...
- 15:59 Redmine Plugins: RE: DMSF batch copy/move
- Hi Justin,
At present it is possible to move folders around even between projects - the webdav extends this functi...
- 08:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: DMSF and Redmine 2.x
- Okay try the following:
On the redmine root, run:
bundle --without test development xapian
and after that tr...
- 16:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugins for redmine 2.0.1 - Error no such file to load -- dispatcher
- I was on about creating an issue to prevent giving out confidential information or some-such. For confidentiality you...
- 16:02 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugins for redmine 2.0.1 - Error no such file to load -- dispatcher
- 15:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: DMSF and Redmine 2.x
- from SSH (assuming you've got access to this) - and assuming you're in the redmine root folder:
- 23:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugins for redmine 2.0.1 - Error no such file to load -- dispatcher
- Try uploading images into redmine issue (or similar) should provide preview functionality with lightbox; have tested ...
- 22:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: DMSF and Redmine 2.x
- Just updated, for some reason I'd read proposed functionality for bundler and included it as if it was in mainstream ...
Also available in: Atom