- Registered on: 2009-05-20
- Last connection: 2012-03-17
Reported issues: 2
- 11:00 Redmine Feature #3396: Git: use --encoding=UTF-8 in "git log"
- Jean-François Dagenais wrote:
> ... so the point is, it's not just the file paths inside the repo, or the commit log...
- 18:00 Redmine Defect #6568: Custom field min_length and max_length checks and multibyte strings
- I've forgotten to mention a link http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1989154/does-ruby-share-phps-multibyte-string-pro...
- 17:58 Redmine Defect #6568: Custom field min_length and max_length checks and multibyte strings
- I've created ProjectCustomField
# Name: Test
# Format: text
# Min length: 5
# Max length: 7
- 14:45 Redmine Defect #6568 (Closed): Custom field min_length and max_length checks and multibyte strings
- If custom field contains multibyte string as a value, CustomValue.validate method will fail if byte length of string ...
- 12:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: XLS export plugin
- It seems, that XSL export plugin breaks xml REST API for issues
- 12:22 Redmine Feature #3920: REST API for authentication
- is there a rake task to manually generate api tokens?
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #2716: Automatically add assignee to watchers
- There is one issue with plugin - when assigne_to is nil
Simple fix follows
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #465: Inheritence of Versions to Subprojects
- I've tryed to update patch for trunk
it has the same problems as the previous patch: just filter sensible informatio...
- 14:51 Redmine Feature #2963: Managers able to create subprojects
- Updated a patch
added some filtering to projects list
- 17:10 Redmine Feature #2963: Managers able to create subprojects
- It's my first time with ruby, but it should allow setting parent for project for user who has rights to create project
Also available in: Atom