- Registered on: 2009-05-20
- Last connection: 2013-02-27
Reported issues: 1
- 17:15 Redmine Defect #3405: Calendar control missplacement with IE7
- Tested with 2.1.2 and it's working great.
- 01:43 Redmine Defect #3405: Calendar control missplacement with IE7
- I'll see if i can test this out tomorrow and see how it behaves in IE 7
- 22:34 Redmine Help: RE: Coderay/redmine_Ultraviolet no code highlight
- Hey gogo, i'm running into the same problem, but i'm already on Redmine 1.2.0. Did you manage to get this working?
- 19:36 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Vote Plugin
- Managed to find a way to get multiple votes working. I know this is only for special cases, but in our environment t...
- 23:19 Redmine Help: RE: Email stopped working after upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4
- And i upgrade to 1.1.1 and things are working. While going through the upgrade process i noted while i was going the...
- 22:48 Redmine Help: RE: Email stopped working after upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4
- I've just noticed that i'm having this same issue too. I checked Admin>Settings>Email notifications, and i have that...
- Hey everyone,
I have a custom field that's a list of text values. I'd like to be able to maintain this list alpha...
- 16:36 Redmine Defect #3405: Calendar control missplacement with IE7
- I've upgraded by browser to firefox, it's working fine there :D
- 00:11 Redmine Defect #3405 (Closed): Calendar control missplacement with IE7
- Not sure if someone else already logged this. Searches didn't come up with anything. I'm using IE 7. When i click...
Also available in: Atom