- Login: AlekSi
- Registered on: 2009-05-25
- Last connection: 2018-08-13
- 07:12 Redmine Patch #1789: Raise project-name length-limit from 30 to 35 characters
- 14:03 Redmine Defect #4257: Broken support for Principal plugins
- > Any thought about integrating that into the core ?
I'm for it, with a big FIXME comment.
Is it a know Rails bug?
- 14:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Plugins routes
- See "this topic":http://www.redmine.org/boards/3/topics/8406 for actual information.
- 19:15 Redmine Defect #61: Broken character encoding in pdf export
- New patch is basically the same as "pdf-0.8.4.patch" by Konstantin Ershov. I wonder why require @'rfpdf/chinese'@ is ...
- 20:38 Redmine Patch #4572: Make it harder to ruin your database
- xt zhang wrote:
> Does this mean that in a future version Redmine support mysql only?
Definitely not. MySQL, Post...
- 20:46 Redmine Patch #4572 (Reopened): Make it harder to ruin your database
- Eric, I think you forgot about test_pgsql and test_sqlite3… That's why I'm regexp.
- 23:24 Redmine Help: RE: Error in redmine:migrate_from_mantis
- Various reasons. If you will wait a few more days, I will release an updated migration script.
- 23:23 Redmine Help: RE: Migration Mantis/Redmine
- Why not to migrate all projects and then drop needless?
- 20:53 Redmine Feature #2621: Errors when editing an issue that was just edited - StaleObjectError
- Part of BugMash 1.0…
- 20:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Object Daddy, plugins and test
- And in my case it was double plugin initialization: I had both redmine_test_plugin/init.rb and redmine_test_plugin/ra...
Also available in: Atom