- Login: szymon_p
- Registered on: 2009-05-27
- Last connection: 2012-07-24
- 21:50 Redmine Patch #8588: Rakefile for rake 0.9.2
- I can confirm this issue with Redmine 1.2.0 on Debian Squeeze with Rake 0.8.7.
The provided patch solved my proble...
- 23:53 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineUpgrade (#32)
- 15:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Easier than Trac... Indeed!
- Barbara, not available multi-project support is a criterion for exclusion for me. I usually don't want to setup somet...
- 12:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Subticket/SubIssue Feature
- 03:48 Redmine Feature #1869: "Unscheduled" version on roadmap
- I don't mind the current system as I have a version called *Product Backlog* in all my projects but I wouldn't mind a...
- 17:30 Redmine Defect #61: Broken character encoding in pdf export
- Can confirm this issue.
My last name is _Połom_ but it gets exported as _PoÅ‚om_ to a PDF.
- 03:55 Redmine Open discussion: Trolling is easier than everything
- I didn't try Trac yet, as it lacks mulit-project support which is mandatory for me, so I can't comment on it.
- 03:45 Redmine Help: RE: Unable to send email notifications with CRAM-MD5 as the only auth method.
- Try to use *cram_md5* as _authentication_.
It worked for my Postfix, which only has CRAM-MD5 on the SASL mech_list.
Also available in: Atom