- Registered on: 2012-08-19
- Last connection: 2019-01-05
Reported issues: 8
- 00:21 Redmine Feature #20595: Hierarchical Numbering on headers
- Below is more complicated version. headers and items are together....
- 23:55 Redmine Feature #25719 (New): Defining the which role/permission propagate to sub projects
- Redmine has Inherit permissions from parent project feature but I don't want to propagate all role settings to the su...
- 10:23 Redmine Feature #21618 (Closed): Seperation of delete with physical delete
In my opinion, there is need seperation delete issue and physical deletion of issue.
Administrator should se...
- 18:38 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- +1 You must think all system if you want to do minor improvement on a project. It's very tiring.
- 19:22 Redmine Feature #13536: Other avatar sources
- +1 for Avatars from LDAP-Source
- 20:33 Redmine Feature #1248: New Permission: Edit own issues
- Leo Hourvitz's *edit_own_new_issues* is good idea.
*edit_own_issues* is topic of this issue.
*edit assigned issues*...
- 00:01 Redmine Help: RE: Numbered headers, anyone?
- There is a Way.
- 23:59 Redmine Feature #20595 (Resolved): Hierarchical Numbering on headers
- 17:11 Redmine Help: RE: Numbered headers, anyone?
- I created #20595
- 20:20 Redmine Feature #20595 (Resolved): Hierarchical Numbering on headers
Numbering support on header is very useful feature to write the big wiki pages. I can't find this feature i...
Also available in: Atom