- Login: bemace
- Registered on: 2009-06-09
- Last connection: 2023-01-16
- 15:06 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
- The original request actually sounds a lot like what the Stuff To Do plugin provides (or would if it worked right for...
- 17:01 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
- It appears part of the divide here is caused by people trying to use the issue tracker for things that are not issues...
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #408: Assign a task to multiple users
- If you need to get input I recommend the Question plugin ([[PluginQuestion]]) . It allows you to request someone's i...
- 15:26 Redmine Defect #2996: Assigning issue to user should update status
- I was assuming you'd only be able to pick one status to be 'Set when assigned'. At the moment I can't think of any s...
- 23:10 Redmine Feature #1087: Commenting system on wiki
- This could be a good way to allow brainstorming/peer review within redmine. What I envision is more analagous to a C...
- 22:57 Redmine Feature #3528 (New): Improve wikitext snippets
- I'm talking about how you see a little bit of a project overview on the projects page, or a partial comment on the ac...
- 22:48 Redmine Feature #397: "User Story" Agile concept support
- duplicates #443
- 21:57 Redmine Feature #3526 (New): Custom fields for files
- I'd like to be able to add custom fields to files, so I can track things like Platform or Production vs Development r...
- 21:42 Redmine Feature #2443: Reciprocal relationships for Blocks and Precedes
(you should consider installing the voting plugin)
- 21:19 Redmine Feature #2561: Correlate workflow with Issue complete percentage
- In some cases it might be legitimate for an issue to be closed and 0% done. Maybe for a "won't fix" resolution. You...
Also available in: Atom