- Registered on: 2009-06-10
- Last connection: 2023-01-04
Reported issues: 16
- The link to the _Redmine Plugin Extension and Development_ book needs to be changed from http://www.packtpub.com/redm...
- 16:09 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> @Alex Bevilacqua, should I open a ticket on GitHub to test the compatibility between these ...
- 17:27 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
- Yuuki NARA wrote:
> Go MAEDA,Marius BALTEANU ,thanks for your comments.
> I agree with the following two points...
- 22:03 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- Adrien, I've addressed this issue in the plugin by changing the check for supported lexers from using CodeRay's list ...
- 19:36 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- Adrien, I didn't actually test with anything other than the repository browser. I can have a look in a bit though as ...
- 02:52 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- For anyone that wants to take advantage of the great work Go has done here but doesn't want to patch their installati...
- 03:27 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine trying to look for a "projects.id" in the activity stream
- César Lizurey,
Glad you found a solution. Remember that the examples that were provided are dated now, and may not...
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #18936: ActionView::Template::Error (undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass) rendering i...
- For those of us that hit this issue and don't think to check the docs right away, it might be helpful to have a hard ...
- 15:50 Redmine Feature #3177: Add "Check for updates" functionality to installed plugins
- I started to develop something like this (https://github.com/alexbevi/redmine_plugin_updates) but the goal was to par...
- 18:52 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Plugin Extension and Development: The Book!
- Glad you're enjoying the book Akiko :)
Also available in: Atom