- Registered on: 2012-09-18
- Last connection: 2018-02-08
Reported issues: 7
- 09:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Role and Group settings for notifications
- Hi Bernhard, thanks for your answer. I hoped that there would be a solution without programming, only with configurat...
- 18:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Role and Group settings for notifications
- Hi Bernhard, the company user group is used for assigning tickets not to a specific user. When a customer opens a new...
- 10:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Role and Group settings for notifications
- Hi Shuang, that´s not what we need. Watchers get notifications all the time. What we want to do is to have the Option...
- 10:09 Redmine Help: RE: How to create more than one ticket at the same time
- Hi Shuang, you can use the Import function for this case: [[HowTo_import_issues]].
- Hi there,
in our company we use Redmine especially as a project management with our customers together. In a proj...
- 12:49 Redmine Feature #12388: diffs for editions of issue/notes entries
- +1 would be very helpful Feature!
- 14:02 Redmine Feature #26527 (Closed): Show previous comment version when editing an issue comment
- I am able to edit an issue comment. I want to give this right to the other users too. But currently there is nowhere ...
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #26326 (Closed): Adanced relation handling for Issue Import
- As in Ticket #25799 mentioned, there would be a little improvement for the ticket import via CSV useful: We want to u...
- 10:20 Redmine Feature #25799: Issue Import - Dynamic Parent pasks
- Hi Mischa,
at first sorry for my late response. I didn´t notice the update mail. Thanks for your very informative...
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #25799 (Closed): Issue Import - Dynamic Parent pasks
- We use the issue import feature in Redmine when we have a new project. In every project there is a bunch of issues, w...
Also available in: Atom