- Registered on: 2012-11-08
- Last connection: 2017-07-28
Reported issues: 2
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #26568: Multiple Selection List Filter View - items are cut off from view
- Browser cache strikes again! Yeah that did it. Thanks. >_<
- 20:54 Redmine Defect #26568: Multiple Selection List Filter View - items are cut off from view
- Removing "max-width:200px" at line 482 from application.css does nothing for me. Even raked DB and restarted web serv...
- 19:14 Redmine Defect #26568 (Closed): Multiple Selection List Filter View - items are cut off from view
I have recently upgraded to the latest RM 3.4.2 and I had an issue reported to me where view filters are be...
- 17:22 Redmine Feature #4347: Replying to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
- +1 We really need this functionality. The plugins that were developed for this are no longer compatible and have not ...
My Redmine instance is integrated with our Subversion repository and my team noticed that they are unable t...
- 01:58 Redmine Defect #17835 (New): Issue Properties revert to previously set value when submitting ticket update
- At times, when an Issue is updated and the Issue Properties (e.g. Priority, % Done, etc.) are changed then submitted,...
- 19:23 Redmine Feature #12447: Support for PNG with alpha channel in pdf export
I have loaded the plugin provided by Yukinari https://github.com/t-yuki/redmine_pdf_export_backports an...
- 00:24 Redmine Feature #12447: Support for PNG with alpha channel in pdf export
- Applied the patch in my test environment but saw no change. I loaded the Redmine PDF Export Backports plugin which gr...
- 23:45 Redmine Feature #12447: Support for PNG with alpha channel in pdf export
- Has the patch provided by Yukinari been validated with newer versions of Redmine? We are on 2.3.4 stable. Thank you f...
My company has been using the QA Contact plugin running on Redmine 1.4.4 and it seems to be functioning nic...
Also available in: Atom