- Registered on: 2012-11-16
- Last connection: 2017-02-26
Reported issues: 4
- 05:52 Redmine Patch #20661: Show visible spent time link for users allowed to view time entries.
- 13:39 Redmine Defect #20633: Help cursor showing up since r14154
- I'm not an expert, but changing span[title] to span[cf_title] would fix the issue I see (help cursor at various place...
- 15:29 Redmine Patch #20661 (Closed): Show visible spent time link for users allowed to view time entries.
- With this little change, the spent time is back, but showing only hours visible by the user according to the new "tim...
- 21:49 Redmine Defect #20633: Help cursor showing up since r14154
- An exemple would be a plugin using select2 (https://select2.github.io/) which add some span elements having a title t...
- 21:46 Redmine Defect #20633 (Closed): Help cursor showing up since r14154
- Change in stylesheet in r14154 (added span[title]) make a help cursor (and dotted line) appear at various places.
- 21:06 Redmine Development: RE: Extend a Issue Model Function
- What's in your @init.rb@ file?
I'm more familiar at modifying existing plugins than writing from scratch, but I'd ...
- 21:07 Redmine Feature #11963: Hide the estimated times on issues for certain roles
- I would also like to be able to hide estimated time.
Since Jean-Philippe Lang stated that proposed changes in #120...
- 06:06 Redmine Defect #14415 (Closed): Spent time details and report should ignore 'Setting.display_subprojects_...
- Using the 'Subproject' filter on the time log details or report pages has no effect if the "Display subprojects issue...
- 05:36 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue while upgrade to new version
- chris sabu wrote:
> Here is the list of plugin that i am using in my old redmine:
> 1)Google Apps plugin
- 14:57 Redmine Development: RE: Redmine 2.1.2 won't load plugins routes with ruby 1.9.3p327 on Windows
- You select the version you want on this page:
However, I'd suggest to...
Also available in: Atom