- Registered on: 2013-01-08
- Last connection: 2015-11-27
Reported issues: 0
- 15:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrade Redmine from 2.4.0.stable to The Latest Stable Release
- Hello Ondrej,
I tried to test your Wizard for install and upgrade.
Install from scratch is pretty good.
- 15:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: security-privacy : why redmine data (issues, gant users) can be read without...
Did you define project members and roles ?
- 15:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine won't start (Ubuntu 14.04, redmine 3.1.2)
Try to see first /var/log/apache2/error.log
And, I suspect that file passenger.list has nothing to do with redm...
- 09:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- Same issue here. Plugin installed, nothing changed.
Redmine version: 2.3.1.stable
Ruby version: 1...
- Hello. I set up Redmine version 2.2.3, and then tried to get projects_tree_view working. These two versions:
- 12:02 Redmine Help: RE: no such file to load -- dispatcher
- Ivan Cenov seems to be [one of the] plugin developer(s).
In another thread I found that plugins must be in "<REDM...
- 11:41 Redmine Help: RE: no such file to load -- dispatcher
- Thank you for reply. I tried both plugins, "dispatcher" error gone, but project view didn't change, - it's still not ...
- Hello. I migrated recently to latest version of Redmine (2.2.3) from 1.4.
Redmine is OK, but projects_tree_view plug...
- 16:49 Redmine Help: RE: 500 Internal Server Error on a new Redmine server
- Yes, thanks for help, the problem was in old database format.
- Hello, I'm new to Redmine, I installed version 2.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 and PostgreSQL, first it seemed to be OK, but now ...
Also available in: Atom