- Login: mfb
- IRC nick: mfb
- Registered on: 2009-08-18
- Last connection: 2016-04-10
- 03:14 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- This patch was using deprecated finders; now should work on current version of redmine.
- 05:36 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- Noticed this patch was formatted incorrectly. Haven't had a need for the validations, but it's a good idea if someone...
- 00:01 Redmine Feature #10485: Add new context menu in Gantt view for each issue
- Here's a sample UI for editing issue timelines directly from a gantt chart: http://teamgantt.com/img/test3.gif
- 03:09 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- This new version of the patch catches an edge case: If the issue subject starts with "Re: ", then replies to the orig...
- 00:36 Redmine Help: RE: Http 401 authenticate pop up with ajax request
- I am seeing this too. Would really like to know what causes this...
- 20:02 Redmine Patch #12813: Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- Updated patch - find the most recent issue matching this subject, in case there are multiple issues with the same sub...
- 16:04 Redmine Patch #12813 (New): Allow replies to original issue e-mail to add issue notes
- When an issue is submitted to Redmine via e-mail, and a carbon-copied recipient replies to the original e-mail, the s...
- 02:00 Redmine Defect #7717: MailHandler user creation for unknown_user impossible due to diverging length-limits of login and email fields
- Still a problem in Redmine 1.2.2
This is a fairly serious bug for those who want to use the --unknown-user=create ...
- 18:25 Redmine Feature #8618: New Permission: View Forum
- I've got the same problem. Work-around was to move the forum to another private project, but this is less than ideal,...
- 01:38 Redmine Patch #3754: add some additional URL paths to robots.txt
- The wiki pages that this patch blocks are not the canonical path, they use the numeric project id rather than project...
Also available in: Atom