- Registered on: 2013-04-19
- Last connection: 2020-10-13
Reported issues: 4
- 08:21 Redmine Defect #33953 (Confirmed): Repository Tab will not showing if no repository is set as "Main repos...
- I suggest that:
* if there are any repositories in project, the "Repository Tab" button should show on main menu.
- 08:16 Redmine Patch #8757: Add hook for bulk edit post-save state
I am modifying a plugin that reads journal of bulk edit issues, too.
- Hi i just learned there are good tools for profiling ruby on rails:
- 12:23 Redmine Feature #2705: "Jump to a project..." drop-down should list public projects
- Hello everyone,
I wrote a patch to let quick-jump box also listing public projects.
- 12:02 Redmine Defect #19791: If user using customized theme with special characters in folder name, the generat...
- * Typo about my plugin, it's http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_mail_reminder
* It Turns out the patch can cause...
- 12:01 Redmine Defect #19791 (New): If user using customized theme with special characters in folder name, the g...
- I report this because the special case can cause error in my plugin, redmine_issue_reminder
h1. Overview Descripti...
- 05:41 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue Reminder - Version 0.0.1
I made this patch with some other changes in my "first commit":https://github.com/Hopebaytech/redmine_issu...
- 08:57 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue Reminder - Version 0.0.1
- * Updated, use redmine's IssueQuery.visible
1. Avoid the different column title (is_public/visible) problem
- 14:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Issue Reminder - Version 0.0.1
- I have forked it on https://github.com/Hopebaytech/redmine_issue_reminder and try to run it on redmine 2.5.1 now.
Also available in: Atom