- Registered on: 2008-04-11
- Last connection: 2009-08-21
Reported issues: 4
- 04:53 Redmine Feature #675: Anti-spam or captcha for issues
- What's it going to take to get traction on this? I can't turn on public use on my site until this is done, the commu...
- 02:02 Redmine Feature #675: Anti-spam or captcha for issues
- This is very important for public systems. Please consider this RSN.
- 02:00 Redmine Feature #1354: akismet for spam filtering
- I'd love to leave Redmine open and allow anonymous folks to create tickets and such, but before I even look to see if...
- 06:12 Redmine Feature #2214: Autocreate repositories
- Yes. This. I like. +1
- 20:56 Redmine Feature #1244: Version dependency
- 20:54 Redmine Feature #504: 12 character project id limitation is too short
- I'm not sure why there's an arbitrary limit on this field. It's a varchar, so it'll only take up what space you ente...
- 20:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: limit access to certain type of issues
- I use a sub-project for this. I have a "Product" project and a "Product Support" project and then let customers acce...
- 20:33 Redmine Help: RE: Forum (board) visibility control / staff-only notes
- The best you're going to get right now is to create a private sub-project just to use the forums in it and lock peopl...
- 20:06 Redmine Help: RE: fetch_commits problem with cron
- Never mind me. As always seconds after I post I see the problem. cron isn't setting the PATH up correctly. I creat...
- If I run the CLI command to call Repository.fetch_commits in a shell, it works perfectly. If I put it in cron, nothi...
Also available in: Atom