- IRC nick: olivier
- Registered on: 2013-06-21
- Last connection: 2017-05-04
Reported issues: 23
- 16:13 Redmine Feature #11069: Ability to search tasks of Locked Users
- 16:12 Redmine Patch #16364: Issue workflow doesn't force status transition though workflow is defined so
- I faced the same issue and I'm happy to find a fix here.
Is there any reason why this is not applied to the code of ...
- Just in case it might be useful to someone:
I have upgraded to the latest code today and came across the following...
- 14:28 Redmine Defect #24648: Time shown in PDF or CSV export is different than the time shown in the issue list...
- Sorry, my fault. I had in fact introduced that bug myself by mixing spent_hours and total_spent_hours in the patch su...
- 10:18 Redmine Patch #24649: Make Spent time clickable in issue lists
- OK, in that case, the patch would be as attached (sorry, I'm using Mercurial, so I'm a bit behind the subversion comm...
- 17:44 Redmine Patch #24649 (Closed): Make Spent time clickable in issue lists
- In Issue lists, User, Version or Project fields are clickable to take the user to the relevant page, and not to the i...
- 17:24 Redmine Defect #24648 (Closed): Time shown in PDF or CSV export is different than the time shown in the i...
- Steps to repro:
1. Take a task with at least one child
2. Log time for both the parent and the child
3. Display th...
- 17:17 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export - Spent time
- Tested on 3.3.1, still occurs.
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #20277: Errors in Redmine log when displaying an issue with attachments
- Thank you for the hint to the Rails part involved.
Then, maybe simply adding the :template => false to the two stale...
- 09:26 Redmine Help: RE: email issue
You can try this :
Also available in: Atom