- IRC nick: olivier
- Registered on: 2013-06-21
- Last connection: 2017-07-21
Reported issues: 23
- 13:54 Redmine Patch #16364: Issue workflow doesn't force status transition though workflow is defined so
- I have tested this patch and I do not agree with one of the changes in the patch:
statuses << initial_st...
- 08:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Default columns plugin
- For those interested, here is an update for a version which works with Redmine 3.4.2 (and only with Redmine 3.4.x or ...
- 15:00 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Well, you have the short display (with #<nb>) and the extended display (with issue#<nb>). I don't see why it should b...
- 08:15 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- @Marius: I'm not sure what you mean by "to have different formats for displaying the issue title".
The added format ...
- 11:38 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Here is the patch for Redmine 3.4.1
- 16:13 Redmine Feature #11069: Ability to search tasks of Locked Users
- 16:12 Redmine Patch #16364: Issue workflow doesn't force status transition though workflow is defined so
- I faced the same issue and I'm happy to find a fix here.
Is there any reason why this is not applied to the code of ...
- Just in case it might be useful to someone:
I have upgraded to the latest code today and came across the following...
- 14:28 Redmine Defect #24648: Time shown in PDF or CSV export is different than the time shown in the issue list...
- Sorry, my fault. I had in fact introduced that bug myself by mixing spent_hours and total_spent_hours in the patch su...
- 10:18 Redmine Patch #24649: Make Spent time clickable in issue lists
- OK, in that case, the patch would be as attached (sorry, I'm using Mercurial, so I'm a bit behind the subversion comm...
Also available in: Atom