- Registered on: 2013-07-30
- Last connection: 2013-12-09
Reported issues: 2
- 09:14 Redmine Defect #15622: Unable to add watcher who is not a member of the project
- My guess is the bug only happens with specific project or perhaps role settings.
Our projects are public and the mem...
- 10:17 Redmine Feature #5159: Ability to add Non-Member watchers to the watch list
- OK thanks. Filed #15622
- 10:17 Redmine Defect #15622 (Closed): Unable to add watcher who is not a member of the project
- The feature described in #5159 (Ability to add Non-Member watchers to the watch list) is confirmed as not working in ...
- 09:41 Redmine Feature #5159: Ability to add Non-Member watchers to the watch list
- No, this is a bug. I am having the same issue as Beni and we are no longer on bitnami stack. This issue needs to be r...
- 10:48 Redmine Feature #8016: Drag-and-drop issue (ticket) ordering
- 11:14 Redmine Feature #5159: Ability to add Non-Member watchers to the watch list
- We are running BitNami Redmine 2.3.1 and I am not able to see users in the watchers list unless they are a member of...
- 11:05 Redmine Feature #14678 (Closed): Add the ability to delete auto comments
- As far as I can tell Admins (and obviosuly non-admins) do not have the ability to delete comments that are auto-added...
- 13:03 Redmine Feature #14574: "I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself" as Default for all User
- +1 the current default makes no sense
- 11:48 Redmine Feature #973: Assign different status sets and workflows for separate projects
- Not sure if this workaround was mentioned before, but you can create new roles for this purpose. For example, I have ...
Also available in: Atom