- IRC nick: rupeshj
- Registered on: 2013-08-29
- Last connection: 2017-11-08
Reported issues: 14
- 13:23 Redmine Defect #24756 (Closed): Clicking Cancel in Issue edit page nothing happens.
- From the issue list,
* Select one issue row,
* Right click and Edit
* In the edit page of a single issue, Click Ca...
- 09:07 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- Chet Wang wrote:
> This is great！ I suggest you register it into redmine plugin repository. I will give you 5 stars!...
- 07:45 Redmine Feature #15880: Consistent, global button/menu to add new content
With Display "+" menu settings,
The + is visible in the project page.. But when I click on that + nothing happ...
- 13:36 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
During this implementation, Can you please also consider to provide a hook.
We have already defined some tabs i...
- 15:13 Redmine Patch #20124: Query option, The sql for field to allow groups option.
- Yes, Realized my mistake. Thank You.
Here is the Updated patch.
- 11:35 Redmine Patch #20124: Query option, The sql for field to allow groups option.
- For the below cases, With grouping of filters,
Suppose, If I add a custom filter through a plugin patch ...
- 21:18 Redmine Defect #21581: Statement invalid error on including default scope by patching a model.
- Thank You very much.
- 20:14 Redmine Defect #21581 (Closed): Statement invalid error on including default scope by patching a model.
- In plugin development, It is not possible to add the default scope by patching any models....
- 12:22 Redmine Defect #21382 (Closed): Watcher deletion of inactive user not possible for non-admin users
- |Redmine version|3.1.1.stable|
|Ruby version|2.2.1-p85 (2015-02-26) [x86_64-linux]|
- 14:40 Redmine Defect #21168 (Resolved): Cannot save project when associated with a parent project.
- Thanks budo kaiman.!
Also available in: Atom