- Registered on: 2009-10-04
- Last connection: 2012-01-14
Reported issues: 3
- 18:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Time Tracker plugin
The issue is coming from the fact that your plugin in file system is not called redmine_time_tracker.
- 10:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine 0.9.4 version as alias in apache virtual host (/redmine)
- I found the answer in the wiki:
i upgraded my installation of redmine to 0.9.4 version and now i'm trying to access it thru apache like an Ali...
- 11:01 Redmine Defect #4537 (Closed): ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken error trying to create a new ca...
- We have installed 0.8.7 version of redmine on Centos 5.3. Rail version 2.1.2.
We get an error when we try to add a...
- 09:25 Redmine Feature #2026: Improve E-Mail notification templates
- Hi, i will be really happy if notification template is formated better. I vode for that.
Jim, can you post a patch f...
- 17:35 Redmine Feature #4371 (Closed): Include Logged Sent Time as part of comment in an issue
- When viewing an issue it will be good every comment to include logged spent time if there was logged any time.
i have installed My Effort plugin and i would like to see in every update of issue the spent time. Right now i...
- 17:53 Redmine Help: RE: How To get "Latest revisions" section in my installation to be like in redmine site?
- Yes, the revisions are more than one :) We also use subversion. Subversion 1.6.6.
- 17:29 Redmine Help: RE: How To get "Latest revisions" section in my installation to be like in redmine site?
- Thanks for the reply.
I have checked these links.
My repositories are showed in the projects, also the latest c...
i liked the style of showing "Latest revisions" in redmine site -> Repository.
How can i get this style in ...
Also available in: Atom