- Login: scollett
- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2010-11-02
- 23:16 Redmine Defect #6759 (Resolved): rdm-mailhandler does not have a port option, fails with port forwarding
- Ah, yes, that works too. I'm not sure why I thought that option wasn't working. I revisited it and have confirmed hos...
- 20:46 Redmine Defect #6759 (Closed): rdm-mailhandler does not have a port option, fails with port forwarding
- In our environment, applications use port forwarding to avoid using root to start up web services. Port 80 and 443 ar...
- 18:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: CVS Support for 1.11.x
- Yeah, unfortunately the 1.11.x is labelled the "stable" branch by the project. My company will not go on 1.12.x until...
- 01:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: where can I find ruby hosting
- Any traction on this error? Anybody else been successful on Heroku. I'd also like to run Redmine on Heroku.
- 23:25 Redmine Patch #2702: mail_handler_update: added ability to update some fields / Import custom fields values for issue updates
- +1 It would be nice to change the assigned user by email.
- 19:09 Redmine Feature #2356: SSO Authentication (CAS Jasig)
- An additional possibility is using OpenID as single sign on solution. It can work with LDAP as well.
- 21:01 Redmine Defect #1662: Issue's custom fields don't appear on some filters and custom queries editor
- This is a very strange bug, but I was able to find a workaround for version 0.7.3 for custom fields that are included...
- 18:36 Redmine Patch #2289: Patch for #2282 (show project name in front of related issues)
- Thanks for the fix and commit.
- 19:00 Redmine Feature #2282 (Closed): Display project name for related issues that are from different projects.
- One of Redmine's strengths is the ability to relate issues in different projects. However, when reading the related i...
- 18:46 Redmine Patch #2265: Revert a specific plugin migrations
- +1 This will be handy when experimenting with plugins.
Also available in: Atom