- Registered on: 2014-02-04
- Last connection: 2020-09-29
Reported issues: 39
- 22:37 Redmine Help: RE: [solved] advices wanted for new install with old data (from redmine 212)
- did it work fine?
the safest way would probably be to install the same version that you had, replace the database ...
- 01:12 Redmine Feature #32801: Limit/Filter/Postpone the amount of shown projects and groups that the user is a ...
- I know opening/closing the project can help mitigate this, but I have found that using just the open/close project fu...
- 01:07 Redmine Feature #32801 (New): Limit/Filter/Postpone the amount of shown projects and groups that the user...
- Requesting a way of limiting the amount of projects or groups shown in various areas of the application, or postponin...
- 19:58 Redmine Job offers: RE: Looking for paid help
- I have been administrating redmine for about 5 years in the Windows Server environment, was the person who first inst...
- 20:11 Redmine Feature #31736 (New): Out of Office/Vacation user status
- Have a mechanism to allow for setting user "out of office" status, where sending updates or assigning an issue to tha...
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #30513: Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
uninstall eventmachine x64-mingw32
- 01:50 Redmine Help: RE: How to migrate from 3.2.1.stable to 4.0.0.stable
- test it without passenger first?
- 02:47 Redmine Defect #30513: Unable to load the EventMachine C extension; windows
- After the resolution above,
running rake generate_secret_token gives a lot of the same warning:
Also available in: Atom