- Registered on: 2009-11-23
- Last connection: 2011-01-23
Reported issues: 0
- 09:44 Redmine Feature #7314: Add "hide closed versions" option to Gantt charts.
Indeed. This is needed fix. This make Gantt charts close to useless for me
- 06:05 Redmine Help: RE: Error running redmine at server startup
- I am getting the same error, but can't figure which ruby/rail/gem version is wrong and that because i know close to ...
- 18:50 Redmine Feature #6605: Provide simple way of hiding completed versions from a gantt chart
- Can 'status' -filter be used for this? It is already there by default and if only "open" items are shown, then closed...
- 06:25 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine on A2 Hosting
- Well, something really evil happened to my database.yml file and it was actually trying to use sqlite3 and not mysql ...
- 05:01 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine on A2 Hosting
- Now i was able to go complete installation instructions, but redmine failed to start with the errors in mongrel.log
- 19:27 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine on A2 Hosting
- I think problem is wrong version of rack. Looks like I have 1.2.1 instead of 1.0.1
Also A2 says Ruby on Rails inst...
I am trying to get Redmine running on A2 Hosting's shared server, but keep getting this odd error during inst...
- 19:34 Redmine Plugins: RE: All the plugins fail to run
- Hi all,
I still haven't been able to solve this problem to run any blugins on redmine trunk version. I've even ins...
- 03:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: All the plugins fail to run
- Yes I did.
RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate:upgrade_plugin_migrations will give me: _Cannot find old migration...
- 21:51 Redmine Plugins: RE: All the plugins fail to run
I did follow http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins when I installed my plugins. I have given full permis...
Also available in: Atom