Wrong issue statuses assignment during issue copy
Defect: during issue copy available statuses computed based on source issue status. Also when creating issue status validation performed upon source issue status as well.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create two statuses - one should be default, other should be any other status, let's say their names are New and Done
- Create workflow that allows current user to change status from New to Done only and does not allow to change status from Done to any other
- Create new issue
- Change status to Done
- Copy issue - on the issue creation screen you will be able to choose New status
- After issue creation status in the new issue will be reverted to Done
This defect also allows users to copy issues and assign them statuses they should not be able to assign.
Attached is the patch that solves this inconsistency
#7 Updated by Go MAEDA about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed