Comment change notification
Now, when someone changes his comment in an issue, no notification is sent about it. So, if a user comments an issue, then changes his comment, then other users get notification with first version of the comment, and don't get its change. So, they don't have actual information.
Could you, please, make notifications when an issue comment is changed?
This shall be optionaly configureable by user, because if you correct some grammar in the comment, it will send to many emails for nearly the same information.
Other solution: Wait 15 minutes witout chnaange again or so, and then send "final" version
As we need quick communications, I think, it's better to make a checkbox "Notify about changes" under the editing field to let user choose to send the notification or not. Also, for us it would be better if the checkbox is set by default.
- Category set to Email notifications
+1 This feature would be very helpful.
+1 it seems it's easy to "miss" crucial info the way it works now
The solution proposed by Anton looks good enough.
- Duplicated by Feature #21193: Email notification on issue Note update/modification added
- Duplicated by Feature #1446: Allow notification on editing of a message added
- Duplicated by Feature #11385: Email notification when someone edits an update of an issue added
- Related to Feature #12388: diffs for editions of issue/notes entries added
Also available in: Atom