diffs for editions of issue/notes entries
It should be possible to see what changes had been done to the issue/note if someone edited it after it was already created.
If I edit issue description there is a diff entry generated. But if I edit the note itself there is no info that the note was edited.
#4 Updated by S B about 3 years ago
- I understand that the ability to edit the notes is from #527, #585 and #627.
- This edition of the notes permits to modify a note in case of mistake without having other entry in the log of history.
- As a consequence, having an history on the edition of a note is contradictory with the ability to edit in the current model of Redmine.
- adapt to the note the system of history that belongs to the wiki
- so we can have a link "History" next to the buttons "Quote" and "Modify"