Feature #12745

Disable the default "Description/Status/Priority" field

Added by Wan Zhenhuan almost 5 years ago. Updated over 4 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:Issues workflow
Target version:-
Resolution:Duplicate

Description

If we can disable these default filed, Redmine will open a whole new world for people that do not only use it for IT project, but also like meeting, sales, billing, tons of daily data collection and common use. Redmine will become a much better form tools like Wufoo.

PS: If we can disable the "file attaching/watchers" filed will make the above benefit better!

Badly need this little feature. Please everyone who need this feature leave your comment to support it. Thanks!


Related issues

Duplicates Redmine - Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide New

History

#1 Updated by Daniel Felix almost 5 years ago

Well, after the integration of #12005 this shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Maybe you can take a look at this and give some feedback if this would solve your problem.

#2 Updated by Wan Zhenhuan almost 5 years ago

Daniel Felix wrote:

Well, after the integration of #12005 this shouldn't be a problem anymore.
Maybe you can take a look at this and give some feedback if this would solve your problem.

Hey, thanks for the mention, it is really what I want!

#3 Updated by Daniel Felix almost 5 years ago

  • Category set to Issues workflow
  • Status changed from New to Closed
  • Resolution set to Duplicate

Okay, thanks for the fast feedback. I close this request.

#4 Updated by Wan Zhenhuan almost 5 years ago

Daniel Felix wrote:

Okay, thanks for the fast feedback. I close this request.

Btw, any schedule for the #12005 feature integration? Our team going to upgrade redmine to the 2.x in the next month.

#5 Updated by Daniel Felix almost 5 years ago

Wan Zhenhuan wrote:

Btw, any schedule for the #12005 feature integration? Our team going to upgrade redmine to the 2.x in the next month.

Hi Wan,

no not yet. But with a bit tweeking on this and some luck, it's going to be included in 2.3.x hopefully. :-)

#6 Updated by Wan Zhenhuan over 4 years ago

Daniel Felix wrote:

Hi Wan,

no not yet. But with a bit tweeking on this and some luck, it's going to be included in 2.3.x hopefully. :-)

Seems not included with 2.3?

#7 Updated by Kamil . over 4 years ago

I would also like to hide (disable?) watchers and file attachments.

#8 Updated by Jai prakash over 4 years ago

Hey, thanks for the mention, it is really what I want!

are you able to hide the default status field using the patch?

I am adding some customizations on redmine and this is one of my use cases.

Also available in: Atom PDF