List of issues per assignee doesn't match in profile
Regarding this feature: #8153
The amount of issues assigned to the user that can be found in his profile shows a different number than when we click the "Assigned issues" link.
After some tests I figured out that the counter in the user profile is taking into account issues assigned to any group the user belongs to. However when we click in to the link "Assigned issues" we only see the issues that are assigned to the user.
Is there any whay to make this match?
Is there any way to see the list of issues to assigned to a particular user and the group his belogns to?
#1 Updated by Mischa The Evil 9 months ago
- Subject changed from List of issues per assignee doesnt match in profile to List of issues per assignee doesn't match in profile
- Category changed from Issues to Issues filter
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- fix #13758 by also taking into account the user's groups when filtering on assigned_to equals user;
- workaround #13758 by changing the used filter (source:/trunk/app/views/users/show.html.erb@16580#L29) to also include the user's groups instead of just the user (multiple filter values).
#5 Updated by Mischa The Evil 9 months ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
- Affected version changed from 3.2.1 to 3.2.0
Mischa The Evil wrote:
Confirmed on source:/trunk@16580. [...] I see two options:
2. workaround #13758 by changing the used filter (source:/trunk/app/views/users/show.html.erb@16580#L29) to also include the user's groups instead of just the user (multiple filter values).
In fact, this issue duplicates earlier reported issue #25212, which also provides a (working) patch fixing the issue with an implementation similar like the second solution I proposed.
I'll close this issue accordingly. Thanks for reporting it nonetheless.