Link to assigned issues on user profiles
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
How can I list assigned issues to the specified user?
I know that I can see it on Issues tab and sort that, but if you have too many, you can't find them.
Logically thinking should be on User Profile account/show/%, but it isn't.
#4 Updated by Tom Rochette over 9 years ago
Redmine offers the possibility to add a block to the user's page which list all of it's assigned task. The only problem you might have is that is defined as a per-user basis, meaning that each users decide whether or not to put the block on their page. You could probably have some sort of plugin or modification add the block automatically to all users and make sure it's not removed.
#6 Updated by Daniel Felix over 6 years ago
- Category changed from Documentation to Issues planning
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Yes this could be solved by a plugin but this seems to be a good addition to the core as this would help to get a much better overview over the current workload of a user.
Maybe this could be a release candidate?
#8 Updated by Go MAEDA almost 4 years ago
How about this patch to user's profile?
You can understand how many issues the user have reported or is assigned. And you can see issues list by cliking "Assigned issues" or "Reported issues" label.
#11 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from List assigned issues to the specified user to Link to assigned issues on user profiles
- Category changed from Issues planning to Issues
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Patch committed in r14717.