One click filter in search view
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
It would be nice to have the same one click filter behavior in the search view as in the activity view (#2857) for the exact same reasons.
#2 Updated by Daniel Felix almost 5 years ago
- Target version set to 2.4.0
No, he mean the link behavior of the search types. Here is a quick example:
- Go to activity.
- there are many types (issues, news, etc) checked by default.
- you just want to see the time log
- way 1: uncheck all preselected, check time log, apply
- way 2: click on time logs link
On the search module, this is different. Everything is checked by default and you have to uncheck all types and reapply the search.
This could be improved by the described behavior above.
The logic behind this is already in Redmine. This needs to be ported to the search, which is currently not the best solution. There could be some improvement. :-)
Maybe this could find its way in 2.4?