Unchecking status filter on the issue list has no effect
Unchecking the status filter in the issues list filter does not work.
This happens on http://tt-rss.org/redmine/issues and on this installation here.
Steps to reproduce:
2. Add a new filter "created by"
3. Add a new filter "created since" 14 days
4. Uncheck the "status" filter
6. Status filter is still active
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Unchecking status filter does not work to Unchecking status filter on the issue list has no effect
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
A workaround is to set Status -> all. But it's fixed in r4387.