Similar functionality to #7412 (private issues) applied to Forums.
#1 Updated by arthur me over 6 years ago
- File private_messages.patch added
(Initial post was here: http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/11436)Feature:
- Ability to create messages in forums which are private to some users
- Privacy is controlled by permission
- Permission is project specific
- Replies to a private message are private.
- Counts of topics, messages and replies should reflect users ability to see private messages.
- Should there be broader ACLs for these?
- What happens to replies if a message is made public? Do these replies become public as well?
- Should it be possible to create a reply that is private to a public message?
This patch is a crib of the private issue patch (#337) for messages. This is my first time dealing with ruby and redmine so please criticize the approach and style with that in mind- I'm aware that there's lots that I do not know here.