Plugins Directory » Did You Mean?
|Registered on:||2012-02-21 (over 2 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.3.x, 1.2.x|
Did you mean? is a Redmine plugin designed to warn users before they enter duplicate issues, in an attempt to mitigate issue tracker misuse. It was inspired by the way Stack Overflow handles the insertion of duplicate issues.
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.3.x, 1.2.x.
- Redmine 2.x compatibility
- Added support for * Russian (by @nettsundere)
- Bug fixes and a few new features
Compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x.
- Redmine 1.4 compatibility
- Support for Bulgarian, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese
- Bug fixes
Compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x.