- Registered on: 2012-01-25
- Last connection: 2017-08-28
Reported issues: 24
- 23:17 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- @Ilya: You could also try and check the patches from related issue #14318#note-35 which are updates for Redmine 3.3 a...
- 17:17 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- And this patch was made against Redmine 3.4.2 and I can confirm it works.
- 16:24 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- The attached patch is an updated version of @allow_watchers_and_contributers_access_to_issues_3.2.0.patch@ which work...
- 16:30 Redmine Plugins: RE: Default values for settings not appearing on an existing site - am I doing anything ...
- I have the same problem, but unfortunately, Alexander's solution does not work for me :-(
The default_settings will ...
- 09:50 Redmine Feature #26192: Option to disable automatic closing of duplicate issues
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Tobias Fischer wrote:
> > Automatic closing has been introduced with 3.4, right?
- 22:54 Redmine Feature #26192: Option to disable automatic closing of duplicate issues
- Automatic closing has been introduced with 3.4, right?
Any chance that this improvement can be backported to 3.4 bra...
- 10:56 Redmine Patch #25628: Better wording for issue update conflict resolution in German
- LGTM +1
- 10:39 Redmine Feature #24883: Subscribe to a version / Watch a version
- Okay thanks, didn't find that when searching for duplicates in the first place....
- 10:23 Redmine Feature #24883 (Closed): Subscribe to a version / Watch a version
- It would be nice if we could watch a version / subscribe to its changes.
Meaning: If a new ticket is assigned to t...
- 10:19 Redmine Feature #8761: My page - Spent time section only display 7 days, make it a parameter
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Probably you were in the "Personalize this page" screen. Please click the gear icon in the normal ...
Also available in: Atom