Plugins Directory » Github Hook
|Registered on:||2010-11-19 (almost 9 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
Allow your Redmine installation to be notified when changes have been pushed to a Github repository.
Compatible with Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.
- A changelog! (you're looking at it).
- Support for Rails 5, which means support for Redmine 4.x and no more deprecation warnings on Redmine 3.x (@bjakushka, @slamotte)
- Support for Redmine 2.x and earlier. If you need to use Redmine Github Hook with Redmine versions before 3.x, use the 2.x line of Redmine Github Hook.
Compatible with Redmine 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x.
- Greatly improved debugging output; errors and other messages can now be seen in GitHubs webhook interface.
- Updated documentation.
- Installing as a gem is now the canonical way of getting the plugin.
Compatible with Redmine 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x.
- It is now possible to update just one of many repositories for a given project. Just specify `repository_id` in the querystring to update just that one repository.
- Improved documentation.
- The plugin can now be installed as a gem.
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x.
This plugin has been around for a while and in production in many Redmine installations. The current 0.2.0 version didn't do this justice.
Bumping all the way to 2.x to signal the compatibility with Redmines 2.x line. Going forward major version numbers should follow Redmines major versions.
This new release should work better on Windows than previously, and also makes the plugin available as a gem.
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.3.x, 1.2.x, 1.1.x, 1.0.x, 0.9.x.