- Registered on: 2009-12-20
- Last connection: 2019-01-18
Reported issues: 54
- 08:19 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I don't think it is awkward. Toggling sidebar is very common (Google Maps, right sidebar in Slack,...
- 17:17 Redmine Feature #23525 (New): Implement capability to calculate in a custom query, total of field defined...
- As stated in subject, could be useful to can calculate totals of a query with a column defined as mixed of number/str...
- I have migrated redmine from 2.6 to 3.3. Now I have a plugin that not works. In previous versione this plugin list so...
- 14:58 Redmine Defect #18743 (Closed): Better roadmap visibility workflow: implements the capability to hide roa...
- I see various issues\features in redmine bts, but none of them match my goal.
I have a redmine installation that ser...
- 08:49 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- Pavel Lautsevich wrote:
> No pasquale [:dedalus]! Author tasks should be able to transfer it to another user (the au...
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- Burt Culver wrote:
> I'd like to be able to change the owner of the issue so that I no longer receive emails on the ...
- 09:28 Redmine Feature #14137 (New): Add global role per user in REST ws
- Users retrieved via rest api must have also tag "role" for filtering: I have 50 users (developers, qa, etc) and I wan...
- 09:05 Redmine Defect #13851: Unthreade new mail message
- STRs (steps to reproduce):
# move pc time to 30 march 2013, 10 AM
# create a new bug: the first mail is sended to...
- 08:42 Redmine Patch #13888 (New): Fix message-id mail header to be invariant respect daylight savings
- This to maintained threaded messages that are referred to same bug but are posted before and after daylight savings o...
- 17:46 Redmine Defect #13851: Unthreade new mail message
- The issue is related to new application.rb per option config.active_record.time_zone_aware_attributes;
If i set conf...
Also available in: Atom