- Registered on: 2014-09-09
- Last connection: 2017-07-11
Reported issues: 2
- 12:17 Redmine Feature #26415 (New): Add setting "Truncate emails before one of these lines"
- Why after?
I suggest to have 2 separate options:
Truncate after one of these lines:
- 12:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Automatically add user as watcher for issues created via email.
- Any news on this feature?
- 23:18 Redmine Feature #482: Default assignee on each project
- Hi there,
I need this functionality. Shall I patch my Redmine 3.2 or is this integrated and I haven't seen it yet?
- 11:37 Redmine Patch #14318: Watchers Alerted To Changes But Cannot See Issues (potentially)
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Updated the patch for Redmine 3.2.0.devel.15058. Works fine for me. All that remains is to add tes...
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #21909 (Closed): Issues visibility in roles: Issues where user is a watcher
- Hi there,
Currently, roles and permissions don't allow me to grant issues visibility only to issues where the user i...
I added a header to my emails in order to truncate incoming mails. However this header does not make sense for n...
I have a custom field set as a list with different data depending on what project it belongs to.
I.e.: the fi...
Also available in: Atom