- Registered on: 2015-05-15
- Last connection: 2018-04-04
Reported issues: 8
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #27863: If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
for me all children issues must be copied independently from the state of the version, not only the parent task....
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- 16:55 Redmine Feature #26409: Show assignee on gantt
- Move first in 4.0 ???
Gantt without assignee is no a gantt
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #27864 (New): Subtasks inherit parent settings during copy
often I copy issues across versions. My issues have a lot of subtasks.
It would be useful if when I set, for ex...
- 14:48 Redmine Defect #27863 (Confirmed): If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
if I tryed to copy an issue with subtasks only the parent task is copied if the source version is closed or lock...
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- 08:21 Redmine Feature #20481: Gantt: right and left resizable panel
Have you idea when and if will be committed on a stable versione ?
- 14:02 Redmine Feature #12704: Allow selecting subprojects on new issue form
- Hi all,
after upgrade from 3.2.0 to 3.3.1 I got this strange behaviour. See attached image.
Have you idea what happ...
- 13:54 Redmine Feature #8160: Extend watched_by_me-issue filter to include all project-members instead of only <...
- Is possible have this fix in 3.3.2 version ?
It's a great limits
Also available in: Atom