- Registered on: 2015-05-15
- Last connection: 2018-09-04
Reported issues: 8
- 15:43 Redmine Feature #14342: Apply changes on parent issue to subtasks when copying issues
now we are two waiting for this important enhancement.
- 10:23 Redmine Feature #8160: Extend watched_by_me-issue filter to include all project-members instead of only <...
- Come on, move it in 4.0! :-)
It's very usefull
- 08:50 Redmine Defect #27863: If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> > Confirmed.
> > I don't know what expected behaviour should be.
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #1543: Setting permissions for viewing the Activity page.
- 13:42 Redmine Patch #11120: Order replies of messages boards based on user preference
- Hi gays ... no news on this implementation ?
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #27863: If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
for me all children issues must be copied independently from the state of the version, not only the parent task....
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- 16:55 Redmine Feature #26409: Show assignee on gantt
- Move first in 4.0 ???
Gantt without assignee is no a gantt
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #27864 (Closed): Subtasks inherit parent settings during copy
often I copy issues across versions. My issues have a lot of subtasks.
It would be useful if when I set, for ex...
- 14:48 Redmine Defect #27863 (Closed): If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
if I tryed to copy an issue with subtasks only the parent task is copied if the source version is closed or lock...
Also available in: Atom