- Registered on: 2010-05-14
- Last connection: 2014-11-16
Reported issues: 3
- 13:51 Redmine Wiki edit: Translation_Team (#3)
- 13:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: French Translation Team - Equipe de traduction pour la version Française
- 23:30 Redmine Patch #8588: Rakefile for rake 0.9.2
- Nathan Smith wrote:
> If you have both versions installed, you can run @rake _0.8.7_ db:migrate@.
I have the same pr...
- 01:04 Redmine Help: RE: Rakefile:7:in `require'
Same problem with redmine 2.0
I use rake 0.9.2.2
/opt/redmine-2.0# rake generate_secret_token --trace
- 14:51 Redmine Feature #559: Workflow Enhancements
Your proposal is interesting. This implies that it is possible to make independent workflow per project, thus a...
- 18:18 Redmine Feature #10039 (Closed): Issue statuses for each project
- Have you planned to make specific Issue statuses for each project ?
I have several projects that have the differe...
- 09:59 Redmine Feature #1517: Cumulative flow diagrams of trackers as some sort of project burn down graph
Ryan H wrote:
> Hate to resurrect an old issue... This would be an awesomely powerful feature to add to redmin...
- 00:51 Redmine Feature #5634: Export issue to PDF does not include Subtasks and Related Issues
- Hi Bernhard,
Your Patch need a little change to work with Redmine 1.2.1
Thank for your patch
- 00:31 Redmine Feature #9535 (Resolved): Export PDF with subtask
- Bernhard Furtmueller wrote:
> I think this duplicates #5634
Yes, it's exactly the same request. I closed my reque...
- 16:58 Redmine Feature #9535 (Closed): Export PDF with subtask
Redmine version : 1.2.1
Given A Features with several subtask
When I consult this Features
And I export ...
Also available in: Atom