- Registered on: 2010-10-15
- Last connection: 2018-02-20
Reported issues: 0
- 04:47 Redmine Defect #22335: Images with non-ASCII file names are not shown in PDF
- Thanks you very much for your time, naito-san.
I tried rbpdf 1.19.1 on our all redmine instanses.
The problem see...
- 07:00 Redmine Defect #22335: Images with non-ASCII file names are not shown in PDF
- Opps, Add captured images.
- 06:32 Redmine Defect #22335: Images with non-ASCII file names are not shown in PDF
- Hi, Go Maeda.
Thanks for reporting this issue here.
I reproduced this issue on our site.
Just for your informati...
- 15:50 Redmine Help: RE: Changing the email template
- Hi, Igor
This is my patch for Redmine 2.6.6.stable.
I did not test it well, but hope this help.
- 11:02 Redmine Help: RE: Application is very slow
- Hi, Bryan...
- 10:23 Redmine Help: RE: smtp_always_bcc setting for Redmine?
- Hi, Craig
Is this Redmine setting works for you?
- 08:15 Redmine Help: RE: Problems with search results and paging with Redmine 2.3.2 on Bitnami stack and SQL Ser...
- Hi, Caleb.
Just for your information.
I'm not sure about bitnami and MicroSoft SQL Server, but I've experienced s...
- 13:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: List of users by role
- Hi, Pavel
It still work with current redmine (2.3-stable).
There are 2 quoting characters should be replaced.
- 09:24 Redmine Help: RE: Changing the email template
- Hi, Tory
This is my patch for Redmine 2.2.4-stable.
I did not test it well, but hope this help....
- 10:56 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Redmine Settings Page (Redmine 0.87)
- Hi, Andre
Andre Steiner wrote:
> - Redmine: 0.87
> - Ruby implementation and version: 1.8.7
> - Rails version (...
Also available in: Atom