- Registered on: 2010-10-19
- Last connection: 2012-02-22
Reported issues: 0
- 16:02 Redmine Feature #4244: Multiple email addresses for each user
This would definitely reduce the amount of unnecessary duplicate user accounts
- 11:53 Redmine Feature #2849: Drag and Drop Calendar Support
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #6067: Change Ticket Status from Closed to Open on Email Reply
- There is a patch available at #7994
- 16:27 Redmine Patch #7994: reopen closed issues on e-mail
- This issue is a duplicate of #6067
- 16:20 Redmine Help: RE: Email keywords Start fields
- Start date: YYYY-MM-DD
Due date: YYYY-MM-DD
- 14:36 Redmine Defect #8477: Undefined method `html_safe!'
- This bug is caused by a regression within the debian package of rails, which was introduced in
the (security) upgrad...
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #3452: Per project email notifications settings panel
- There is a patch available at #7349 (which is a duplicate of this ticket)
- 12:52 Redmine Help: RE: Project specific emission email address
- Mark Thomas wrote:
> Looks like this is planned for version 1.0. See issue #4462 (and its related issue #4015)
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #4462: Per Project Emission Address
- Indeed, this is actually a must have.
- Hello there,
I configured a redmine alias on my MTA with rdm-mailhandler.rb and the option "unknown_user=create".
Also available in: Atom