- Registered on: 2011-10-25
- Last connection: 2012-10-18
Reported issues: 3
- 08:01 Redmine Help: RE: Uninitialized constant RAILS_ROOT
- As the maintainer of that plugin, I can tell you for a fact that it is not yet compatible with Redmine 2.x (look at t...
- 22:32 Redmine Defect #11612: Revision graph sometimes broken due to raphael.js error
- I am seeing this problem on 1.4 stable branch as well.
Any chance of a back-ported fix?
- 01:34 Redmine Defect #11035: Doesn't patch "User" model in a plugin
- Actually, in fact, what about avoiding the callback entirely? If you do a:...
- 23:58 Redmine Defect #11035: Doesn't patch "User" model in a plugin
- Is there a way to have something work with both Rails 2 and 3? I tried the ActionDispatch::Callbacks idiom in a Rail...
- 00:35 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- I would like to add another plugin that would be "broken" by non-unique IDs: redmine_git_hosting. (Perhaps "broken" ...
- 02:57 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- Ah. So, it doesn't make sense for the same id to be used in different repos with different URLs? I guess your comme...
- 21:54 Redmine Feature #779: Multiple SCM per project
- Just a curiosity question about repo identifiers. Any reason that they are not globally unique (and unique with resp...
- 00:14 Redmine Defect #10026 (Resolved): Git: Mercurial: Branch dropdown broken on repositories page
- The branch dropdown (for choosing a branch other than 'master') seems to be broken as of the latest version of trunk ...
- 08:01 Redmine Defect #9940: Branch names are truncated
- Um.... I'm getting senile in my old age-- forgot to say a couple of things in my previous post:
I am running the...
- 07:43 Redmine Defect #9940: Branch names are truncated
- I was just about to report the same thing. This seems to be a problem with the new branch visualization feature (whi...
Also available in: Atom