- Registered on: 2009-03-12
- Last connection: 2013-03-06
Reported issues: 6
- 01:29 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- I don't doubt these issues with correctness/performance could be solved with some clever redesign, but I am not a rub...
- 23:10 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Joel SCHAAL wrote:
> @Paul Stevens How long is 'LONG' (for the rescan time) ?
I noticed the times getting longer ...
- 20:25 Redmine Defect #10605 (Closed): Bulk edit selected issues does not allow selection of blank values for cu...
- I've added an "Attention" custom field for issues which is a "user" type that is not required (no user selected allow...
- 21:01 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Kamil, this would be quite difficult to do if not impossible in SVN since SVN branches are nothing like git branches.
- 20:40 Redmine Defect #9924 (Closed): Custom field not filter option at global scope
- I created a custom field of type User, all Trackers and checked, "For all projects" and "Used as filter" are checked....
- 20:20 Redmine Feature #9923 (Closed): User type custom fields should be filterable by "Me".
- The "Assignee" filter has a <<Me>> option, but custom fields of type "User" do not. I want to add an "Attention" cust...
- 11:06 Redmine Help: RE: Show git branch name in activity
- You just gave me an idea. I think I'll modify the patch to record the first branch where the commit appeared and then...
- 11:01 Redmine Feature #5386: Branch/Tags in Changeset Description
- Just an update on this issue. I've been using it for a while and am still tweaking the patch but it is extremely help...
- 09:24 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine server freezes very often
- Same problem here.. Server has plenty of memory, apache stops responding, Ubuntu 10.04.
- 17:24 Redmine Patch #9359: invert project <-> repository relationship
- Also related to #9703.
Also available in: Atom