- Registered on: 2012-02-01
- Last connection: 2013-04-18
Reported issues: 3
- 11:43 Redmine Defect #12650: Lost text after selection in issue list with IE
- Daniel Felix wrote:
> I update this.
> The text is lost in every list which uses this file: source:trunk/public/jav...
- 14:45 Redmine Patch #12721 (Closed): Optimize MenuManager a bit
- In a project without the modules repository, wiki and boards, the following queries are needlessly executed:
- 12:41 Redmine Defect #11612: Revision graph sometimes broken due to raphael.js error
- Spoke too soon. Found another case where things are not drawn. Turns out the problem is the missing "space" property ...
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #11612 (Closed): Revision graph sometimes broken due to raphael.js error
- In most Git repositories here, the revision graph is sometimes not completely rendered, some (or even most) lines and...
- 12:30 Redmine Defect #9824: Visual merge/branch history words are cut off
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> BTW, the way the graph is integrated into the revision list has been changed with version:1....
- 12:12 Redmine Defect #9824: Visual merge/branch history words are cut off
- Attached a fix that works fine for me. It changes the width dynamically if there's not enough room to draw the tag na...
- 01:13 Redmine Feature #10375: LDAP: Account Name binding should be dynamic
- See #1913 for patches that provide what you need. I successfully use the simplest patch provided there in my Redmine ...
- 17:14 Redmine Feature #2715: "Magic links" to notes
Etienne Massip wrote:
> * #n5 refers to note 5 of the same issue
> * #2715n14 refers to note 5 of issue #2715...
- 16:22 Redmine Feature #1913: LDAP - authenticate as user
Even the minimal patch in attachment:1913_redmine_bind_as_user2.diff is a big improvement. Using that one at wo...
- 14:27 Redmine Patch #10128 (Closed): Disable IE 8 compatibility mode to fix wrong div.autoscroll scroll bar beh...
- It turns out IE 8 has a so called "Compatibility Mode" that effectively emulates IE 7 behavior (bugs). One of the bug...
Also available in: Atom