- Registered on: 2008-03-06
- Last connection: 2010-09-19
Reported issues: 2
- 02:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: Migrating ckeditor wysywig editor to the 1.0 release.
- bump, anyone?
- Hey guys,
We're trying to get everyone at work onto redmine including the sales staff. Our biggest obstacle is th...
- 00:33 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Sorry, delete these 2 notes, I added it to the wrong issue. See #4798
- 00:33 Redmine Feature #4798 (New): Bugzilla RPC compliant adapter
- I personally feed that Redmine is quite superior to Jira and Bugzilla. However, a lot of software, such as Teamcity, ...
- 00:30 Redmine Feature #286: SVN revision pseudo-automatically linked to issue
- Just adding my 2 cents. I personally feed that Redmine is quite superior to Jira and Bugzilla. However, a lot of so...
- 22:18 Redmine Feature #4175 (Closed): Allow administrators to "freeze" a revision on the roadmap
- Currently we keep all our revisions on our roadmap for auditing purposes. We have several non technical users that s...
- Hi all,
Is there an undocumented way to use superscript and subscript in the wiki syntax? I have some equations I...
- 06:43 Redmine Help: RE: async_smtp implemented in 0.8.4?
- Any updates on this? I receive this error when I use the above settings and send a test email....
- 01:53 Redmine Help: RE: Help with Redmine.pm performance
- Well, I took a bit of an admin day and was going to add caching to the perl module. In doing so, I realized that the...
- 01:52 Redmine Wiki edit: Repositories_access_control_with_apache_mod_dav_svn_and_mod_perl (#12)
Also available in: Atom