- IRC nick: tcharl
- Registered on: 2012-06-05
- Last connection: 2017-11-02
Reported issues: 3
- 21:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine-Mylyn-Connector
- Yes, the latest fork is working well :-)
- 21:04 Redmine Defect #19952: Redmine is in error with Fedora 22
- Completely reinstall redmine (downloading, migrating, etc) corrected the issue. Sorry but it was not a bug.
- 22:58 Redmine Defect #19952 (Closed): Redmine is in error with Fedora 22
I just switched to the latest Fedodra 22 and my redmine instance fell down:...
- 13:46 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine-Mylyn-Connector
This plugin works very well with the latest Redmine & Eclipse Kepler (I run it for about two years without an...
- 21:32 Redmine Defect #11071: Redmine does not install and run on Fedora 17
- Plugin system doesn't work with f17:
When I execute rake db:migrate it fall with an unknown method error (after co...
- 21:00 Redmine Defect #11281 (Closed): Add minitest to the GemFile dependency
As explained here: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=829209#c23, you need to add minitest dep to the...
- 18:52 Redmine Help: RE: undefined method `active_record' for #<Rails::Application::Configuration:0x00000001af6468>
- I've filled a bug, if you want to follow: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=829209
- 23:04 Redmine Help: RE: undefined method `active_record' for #<Rails::Application::Configuration:0x00000001af6468>
Same problem here, exactly the same config as Steve, same error when I launch Webrick.
Don't work for 2.0-Sta...
- 23:03 Redmine Defect #11094: Redmine 2.0.x (including stable) doesn't work on fedora (Rails 3.2.5, ruby 1.9.3p194)
- It's not a true duplicate, the error is the same but it's when we launch webrick
- 23:00 Redmine Defect #11094: Redmine 2.0.x (including stable) doesn't work on fedora (Rails 3.2.5, ruby 1.9.3p194)
- after investigation, error is the same as 11071, please forgot the nokogiri message
Also available in: Atom