- Registered on: 2012-06-20
- Last connection: 2016-01-27
Reported issues: 1
- 12:46 Redmine Feature #1725: Delete button on comments
- wow! 7years old issue is finally solved!
big up Jean-Philippe and Go MAEDA!
what about permissions btw? is ther...
- 22:00 Redmine Defect #949: Style not applied to wiki image
- Alex Dergachev wrote:
> For anyone who stumbles across this old issue, if you want "sensibly sized images, with bord...
- 10:34 Redmine Feature #1725: Delete button on comments
- what's up with this? (5 years old and counting...)
i managed to delete WHOLE issue instead of the single comment.. :(
- 23:27 Redmine Feature #2897: Tagging in Redmine
- don't think it would be implemented anytime soon .. check the date when it was created ... :(
- 21:06 Redmine Feature #3382: Ability to select only source code without line numbers
- +100500 !!!
still not fixed, had to use workaround :/
- 06:08 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> rm user wrote:
> > Maybe it's because main developers are very conservative and like to sti...
- 04:05 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- >So, for code review, we should use codereview plugin instead of other hosting service.
- 01:51 Redmine Patch #2525: Redmine management of Git repositories
- William Van Hevelingen wrote:
> The redmine_git_hosting plugin doesn't look actively maintained...... and doesn't su...
- 01:49 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- Dipan Mehta wrote:
> You can use the "Code Review plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/codereview. It works very w...
- 14:51 Redmine Feature #3382: Ability to select only source code without line numbers
- any comments on the above?
Also available in: Atom