- Registered on: 2008-03-25
- Last connection: 2010-08-17
Reported issues: 6
- 11:27 Redmine Feature #5634 (Resolved): Export issue to PDF does not include Subtasks and Related Issues
- Thanks to Heiko this solves it for me:...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #5989: Gantt subtasking display broken
- Sepp _ wrote:
> See the Screenshot!
This happens at my installation too. A ticket has four s...
- 12:12 Redmine Feature #2910: Warning on leaving edited issue/wiki page without saving
- I prefer the idea of a lightweigt JS solution over the heavier drafts implementation. I think this feature would add ...
- 11:59 Redmine Patch #4656: On Issue#show page, clicking on “Add related issue” should focus on the input
- Excellent little improvement. Patched it in my redmine - my users love it.
- 11:58 Redmine Feature #5634 (Closed): Export issue to PDF does not include Subtasks and Related Issues
- Using Redmine trunk, exporting an issue to PDF misses the new subtaks (#443) and also related task in the PDF export....
- 12:44 Redmine Defect #5490: subtask priority/start date/due date
- Anders Aagaard wrote:
> Another thing is tasks where all the subtasks are closed/rejected, and there's only the main...
- 09:22 Redmine Help: RE: Require assigned_to field for tickets set default assignee
- Felix, thanks a lot for the helping information. Well, I thought of something quick n dirty to solve my problems - bu...
- Hi, I want the "Assigned to" field required for every ticket. Browsing source:trunk/app/views/issues/_attributes.rhtm...
- 11:56 Redmine Help: RE: Change the "Help" link in the application menu to a local wiki page?
- Thanks a lot! This will help!
- Change the "Help" link in the application menu to a local wiki page?
I want to redirect my users to a local wiki p...
Also available in: Atom