- Registered on: 2009-09-23
- Last connection: 2013-02-25
Reported issues: 5
- 06:16 Redmine Defect #6523: Sort order doesn't treat german "umlaute" correct in user listing
- And a plus about the problem specific:
- 06:15 Redmine Defect #6523: Sort order doesn't treat german "umlaute" correct in user listing
- This problem is somehow "unfixable", as there is no silver bullet.
By choosing one collation, you will "fix" it fo...
- 22:39 Redmine Feature #2047: Add SVG support, like images
- RFPDF is obsolete, even the author is migrating to Prawn: https://github.com/edwinmoss/rfpdf We should consider migra...
- 09:07 Redmine Feature #3039: Make annotation why you receive a mail from redmine depend on your notification op...
- It is also a good time to improve mail layout... current one could have some more style.
- 16:47 Redmine Feature #13466 (New): Admin Groups' screen should list custom fields too
- I would like to ask that any custom field with this option checked: [X] Used as a filter should apear on the listing ...
- 02:09 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins with Rspec
- I would like to know if you get it fixed, because I also would like to have some tests running with rspec
- 02:19 Redmine Feature #12122: Gantt progress lines (html only)
- BUG: If i change the filter and click apply, progress line state is not preserved
- 23:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem to access "Settings" from Administration menu
- I've now found what's wrong...
language options cames from: ...
- 23:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem to access "Settings" from Administration menu
- commenting the following line: <p><%= setting_select :default_language, lang_options_for_select(false) %></p> makes i...
- 22:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem to access "Settings" from Administration menu
- I've migrated here from 1.8.7 to 1.9.3 and I'm experiencing the same problem
Also available in: Atom