Copy Custom Query to Create New Custom Query
Is there a way (or plans) to copy a customized query to leverage when creating a new query, vice creating from scratch? Thank you.
RE: Copy Custom Query to Create New Custom Query - Added by Go MAEDA over 5 years ago
You can copy a query by the following steps.
- Apply an existing query to issues list by clicking a query in the sidebar.
- Click "Edit".
- Save the query under a different name.
No, sir. That does not work. That's the first thing I tried. When I save "query1" as "query2" - "query1" no longer exists and "query2" is the only query that remains. It replaces the first query, rather than add a new query with a different name. Could this be a feature in a new release of RM? I see 3.3.0 for my version.
- Perform search 1
- Save query 1
- Open query 1 from the list of your queries (usually right side of the window)
- Click 'Apply' to let the search results refresh
- Click 'Save'
- Provide the name for query 2
- Save query 2
Query 1 will remain intact. Query 2 will be added as a new custom query. Have fun.
huh!!!! It worked! I will offically become a hero today. Thank you!